- Natural products, suitable for vegan and glutein free diet.
- The whole production process is exclusively Handmade.
- Our products are made from fresh greek vegetables and fruits, during their production period throughout the year.
- Our jams and chutneys are Natural products, without preservatives, artificial colorings, flavorings or glucose added.
- We personally know and work with the producers of our main ingredients, tomatoes, apples, peppers, onions etc.
- The main idea is to catch the eye : transparent glass that allows to see the content
- Clear labeling that describes the product
- Consumption information and serving suggestions
- Three different sizes, suitable for different uses : 50 gr (for hotels or gifts), 240gr (for retail shops) and 800gr (for Horeca)
- Our latest adding is three trilogies: Breakfast, Cheese & Snack and Meat & Cold Cuts combination. The make of a perfect match
The Chefstories range
A) Sweet and sour suggestions : our Chutneys: accompanying snacks and meals
In our own version of chutney, we choose selected greek ingredients, spices and herbs that coexist and enrich the main vegetable or fruit.
Beetroot with turmeric and curry : our latest member : a bit spicy, quite exotic and with a healthy touch, it surprisingly enriches a green salad, together with yogurt, an omelette, yellow or white cheeses and fish fillets.
Onion: our purest and “independent” chutney. Best Greek dessert ever : with gravyera cheese after lunch.
Red peppers with ginger: our most accepted taste, goes well with almost every dish, with ginger to make it irresistible in sandwiches, salads, yellow and white cheeses, steaks and omelettes.
Tomato Thyme: with tomatoes from Crete, a chutney for tomato lovers, using it both an ingredient in sauces and as an accompaniment.
Apple with cayenne pepper: a little spicy chutney. Sour red and green apples are used, with several spices and with a spicy aftertaste that matches strong smoked cheeses (like metsovone) cold cuts (like pastrami) and grilled meats (streaks).
B) Sweet suggestions: our Extra Jams : breakfast and dessert spreads
Natural, handmade products where we kept the chutneys’ concept : pure selected first material and something to reviving it.
Pear with vanilla beans: Williams variety pears from Veria, with great quality vanilla that makes a pure-dull pear taste very unique and interesting. Magical with crepes and waffles.
White Peach with plum and cinnamon: white peach from Imathia (“released” only for 10 days), with plum – vanilla and cinnamon to give it a more antioxidant twist.
Apple with lemon and honey: Apples from Imathia, a perfect jam for pastry such as Pasta Flora and croissants.
Strawberry with lime: Beloved strawberry in breakfast and biscuits. However there is no dessert like grilled cheese (Greek manouri or camambert) with strawberry and lime.
Carrot with orange zest: magnificent color, more traditional look, reminiscent of sweet grandmother. Can be placed on the breakfast table and is exceptional with greek yoghurt as a dessert.