Organizing Thematic Gastronomic Events
In 2011, participating in the organizing team of the 1st Thessaloniki Food Festival by the Municipality of Thessaloniki, was the kick for Chef stories to engage in the gastronomy events coordination. In the recent years, the experience and knowledge acquired from events organization, production and scientific excellence, together with a team of qualified specialists (consultants in education, marketing, communication, agriculturalists, certified experts in olive oil, wine, coffee, beer, spirits, etc, chefs, nutritionists, food scientists) allows us to deliver an essential and delightful trip in Greek gastronomy.
Creating special events that serve the needs for team building, education, recreation, new skills building, of different participants (professionals from a specific sector, company teams, public, business or leisure visitors, M.I.C.E visitors) is a real challenge for us.
Taking always into account the place, time, season, area and global gastronomic trends we create differentiated products and services with added value, which will gain credentials either in local or in international and more demanding groups.
Thematic Events for an evening / half or full day experience, such as :
• Dinner for special presentation of Greek innovative and traditional products of local producers
• Experimental discovery of the famous “Greek breakfast”, Ancient Greek cuisine and others
• Special dinners in special locations
• Cooking lessons
• Product tastings : Olive oil, olives, cheese, cured meat, coffee, spirits, wine, beer, cured fish & vegetables, herbs, honey and others
• Creative pairing of the above and other products